We've been working with wholesalers for years, and we've identified a few keys to success that help shops succeed with United State products. Take a look below to check them out and learn more:
- Read the FAQ: Our wholesale guidelines are pretty straight forward and they're all covered on our FAQ page. Click here to read through them.
- Start with Best Sellers: We've got a ton of designs and products to choose from, but we always recommend starting out by stocking up a couple best sellers. They've served us well for years, and they should do the same for you. Click here to start shopping.
- Save Your Favorites: Your account has a built-in Favorites feature that lets you easily access and re-stock your favorite products. Just click "Favorite" on any product page, and click here to check out your personalized Favorites page.
- Plan Ahead: Our turnaround time is typically 3 weeks from the day you order until the day we deliver. So, if you've got a special event happening at your shop or in your community, try to order one month ahead to play it safe.
- Stock Multiple Colors: We've got a 24 pc. minimum per item, but that can be spread across multiple colors and sizes. So, if you're checking out the This is Home Unisex Tee, we'd recommend 12 of one color and 12 of another (or even 8 - 8 - 8 across three colors).
- Grab Some Accessories: Our wholesalers sell tons of stickers, coozies, drinkware and other accessories. They're an inexpensive way to grow your catalog of offerings and add a couple bucks to each sale at the register. Click here to shop accessories.
- Get Creative With Us: You'll never find an easier way to get custom products designed exclusively for your shop. We've got a group of young, fashionable designers who can help put your logo or design idea on apparel, accessories and other products. Click here to learn more.